1. Visit my family and hug and squeeze them so tight that they might stop breathing.
2. Visit my friends and do the same.
3. Buy a loaf of Baker’s Delight thick sliced white block loaf and eat the slices straight from the bag.
4. Eat a meat pie with sauce followed by a custard tart.
5. Walk barefoot; on the beach and on the grass.
6. Swim in the ocean.
7. Stay in bed for a whole day and watch American and Australian rubbish on television.
8. Smother crumpets with butter and honey until it all drips out the bottom and not care if it runs down my chin.
9. Replace my Havaianas that died tragically soon after I arrived in Ghana.
10.Take nothing for granted.